Joseph Rome has been practicing law since he earned his Juris Doctorate degree from Western New England College School of Law in 2005. Attorney Rome moved to Maui the following year to work at the Hawaii State Public Defender’s Office. During his time there, Joseph Rome became a member of the Hawaii State Bar and gained the hands-on legal experience that led him to start his own practice in 2009.
While working independently, Attorney Rome focused his legal practice on DUI defense primarily, as well as criminal defense for serious crimes. Attorney Rome also represented the wrongfully injured in personal injury cases throughout Washington state. He has worked throughout the state of Washington to defend the rights of his clients. Attorney Rome’s certification as a Standardized Field Sobriety Test administer has helped him in his legal practice especially as it applies to the science and forensic use of sobriety testing and intoxication.
His extensive experience with different types of legal work has helped Attorney Rome build his professional portfolio and better enabled him to serve his clients. At Kornfeld Law, Attorney Joseph Rome looks forward to continuing to help clients and their families seek compensation for wrongful injuries.
EXPERIENCED & COMPREHENSIVE LEGAL HELP IN SEATTLE, EVERETT, AND KIRKLAND
At Kornfeld Law, we are passionate about using our legal skills to ensure our clients’ rights are heard. We know how difficult it is to deal with an injury caused by another person’s carelessness, and we want to help you fight for justice.
If you have a personal injury case, contact Kornfeld Law in Kirkland.
Awards & Recognitions
- National Trial Lawyers: 40 under 40
- Super Lawyers 2013 Washington Rising Stars
- Washington State Bar
- Hawaii State Bar
- National College for DUI Defense
- Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice (WSAJ) – Eagle Member
- United States District Court for the District of Hawaii
Certifications & Specialty Training?
- Trained Instructor for DWI Detection and SFST
- Qualified Administrator of Standardized Field Sobriety Tests
- Advanced Roadside Impaired Driving Enforcement (ARIDE) Course
- Forensic Sobriety Assessment – FSA Certified
- Forensic Toxicology for Attorneys