Kornfeld Law’s Recent Car Accident Case Results
The lawyers at Kornfeld law have been hard at work as of late on car accident cases, and the following case results confirm that their work ethic and extra effort has paid off for their many clients. Read the case results below to find out why you should choose the attorneys at Kornfeld Law to handle your legal disputes.
- $125,000 Policy Limits - Car Accident: In the case of John Doe v. Safety Insurance Company, the plaintiff suffered soft tissue damage, PTSD, and left shoulder injuries. The plaintiff had to undergo surgery on their left shoulder and has since been left with ongoing left shoulder instability and PTSD.
- $6,900 Car Accident: The plaintiff in this case suffered soft tissue injuries that impacted her ability to participate in her daily life activities.
- $100,000 Policy Limits - Car Accident: The plaintiff was involved in a rear-end accident that totaled their car. They sustained severe head, neck, and back injuries from the collision. The plaintiff underwent a rhizotomy procedure, but continued to have complaints about her injuries.
- $50,000 Policy Limits - Car Accident: In this case, the plaintiff‘s car was totaled after a hit and run car accident. The plaintiff suffered injuries to their neck, back, left shoulder, and arms; as well as PTSD.
- $20,000 Car Accident: This plaintiff was side swiped by another car and hit on the passenger side of their vehicle. As a result of the accident, the plaintiff sustained neck, back, and right elbow injuries.
- $25,000 Car Accident: The defendant in the case was driving when they failed to stop at stop sign and collided with the plaintiff’s car. The car that belonged to the plaintiff was totaled in the accident and she ended up sustaining neck, back, and bilateral shoulder injuries.
- $34,500 Car Accident: In this case, the plaintiff was traveling as a passenger in a car that lost control and collided with a tree. They suffered a left shoulder scapula fracture and experienced depression and anxiety that was caused by the accident.
- $26,500 Car Accident: Our client was involved in a rear-end collision in which they sustained neck and back injuries, as well as headaches.
- $50,000 Policy Limits – Car Accident: The plaintiff was riding a motorcycle when the defendant pulled out in front of him. HE was thrown from his motorcycle and ended up sustaining fractured carpal bones, a torn acetabular labrum, and a bone contusion. He also experienced pain in his pelvic region and thigh, as well as pain in his forearm and lower back.
- $22,763.00 Car Accident: This plaintiff was rear-ended by a defendant who was arrested for DUI. The plaintiff sustained a L5-S1 central disc protrusion and an annular tear, as well as neck, other back injuries, and headaches. She has not fully recovered and continues to experience pain that is aggravated by common day to day activities.
Have you been seriously injured in a car accident? We can help. Contact our Seattle team of car accident attorneys to schedule your free case consultation today.