Stories of Success for Injured Clients
Our firm diligently represents clients who have been injured due to someone else’s negligence or carelessness. We work hard to handle the legal issues so our clients can focus on healing. Whether the case is settled out of court or proceeds through litigation, our Seattle personal injury attorney has the experience necessary to help clients pursue compensation. We work hard, and are proud to share stories of how we help our clients obtain successful financial settlements for their injuries.
Here are a few success results we were able to achieve:
- $190,000 Settlement – A 16-year-old high school student was at the Evergreen State Fair in Monroe. On an amusement park ride, the elevated harness came over her shoulder and she was hit in the head with the seatbelt mechanism. She suffered a concussion and traumatic head injury, which resulted in chronic headaches. After receiving surgery, her headaches went away and she was able to complete college and get her 4-year degree. Our firm was able to win nearly $200,000 in compensation on her behalf to cover medical expenses and other damages.
- $200,000 – A 68-year-old woman suffered aggravation of arthritis in her knee. She had to undergo an arthroscopy surgery. We were able to obtain a large settlement for her injuries.
- $350,000 – A 57-year-old man was exiting the I-405 freeway in Renton, Washington. While he was on the exit ramp, the vehicle in front of him spun out, hit an impact attenuator, and spun back into the lane. Our client, with no time to react, hit the driver, and was then rear-ended by another driver. He had to undergo a two-level cervical fusion, and we were able to get a sizable settlement from the other drivers involved in the crash.
- $855,000 – A 10-year-old girl was bitten by a Rottweiler. She suffered scarring on her face and will require surgeries in the future to fix the damage. We represented her case and won nearly $900,000 in compensation for her injuries.
- $939,000 – A 40-year-old woman went to visit her friend’s house and was sitting on a chair. Her friend’s dog, an Akita, attacked her for no apparent reason and severely injured her face and nose. She required multiple surgeries to repair her face, and we were able to obtain a settlement from State Farm insurance of nearly $1 million.
Compassionate & Aggressive Representation for Injured Clients in Washington
At Kornfeld Law, we provide personal legal services to clients who have suffered due to the negligence or reckless actions of another. For a variety of personal injury cases, we have guided numerous clients to successful outcomes. We know you are going through a stressful time. That is why our team can use more than 35 years of experience to handle the legal issues and walk you through the process. With us, you will never be left in the dark regarding your case. We can discuss your options, gather evidence, and represent you to insurance companies as you pursue a financial settlement.
Contact us today for passionate representation in a personal injury case.