Seattle Medical Malpractice Attorney
Defending Victims of Medical Negligence in Everett & Kirkland
Have you been injured due to medical malpractice or medical negligence? Have you suffered unexpected complications from a surgical or medical procedure where the risks were not properly explained to you?
Were you misdiagnosed or diagnosed too late to treat your illness or injury? Or have you lost a loved one to any of these circumstances? If so, Rob Kornfeld can help you.
Call Rob Kornfeld now at (425) 657-5255 if you need representation.
Kornfeld Law has represented injury victims in Seattle for more than 30 years and we understand what you’re going through. Medical errors can be devastating and the toll they can take on your life can be irreversible. If you’ve got medical bills piling up for the procedures that caused you the injury, from the doctor or hospital that provided you poor quality care, that can add insult to injury. Let us help.
Types of Medical Malpractice Cases We Handle
Medical malpractice and negligence come in many different forms but all are serious, can leave you with permanent medical problems, injuries or even take the life of a loved one.
Here are some of the types of cases we've successfully handled:
- Failure to diagnose
- Failure to diagnose in a timely manner
- Stroke or aneurysm not timely diagnosed and treated
- HMO negligence
- Hospital negligence
- Nursing home negligence
- Surgical errors
- Child birthing injuries
- Failure to provide reasonable care
- Failure to obtain informed consent
- Wrongful death
- Any other case where you suspect you or your loved one received substandard care
What are the warning signs of medical malpractice?
If any of the following conditions arise after you received medical care, you may have been the victim of medical malpractice or negligence:
- If you or a loved one were sicker after a treatment or procedure
- If doctors, nurses or other health care providers refuse to answer questions about your treatment or side effects
- If your health care provider refused you a diagnostic test or treatment that is standard for your condition
- If your loved one perished after a treatment, surgery or hospital stay when their prognosis was otherwise positive
If you or a family member are the victims of medical negligence, call (425) 657-5255 and get a free private consultation with our medical malpractice lawyer in Seattle.